Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Blame TLC

You may have been wondering why I haven't blogged since last Friday.  There are a couple of reasons.  One, I chose to take the weekends off from blogging.  Two, I have been busy.  And three, it's all TLCs fault. 



You see, I happened to view an episode of Extreme Couponing and now it is all I can think about.  I want a stock pile!  I want it so bad!!  How great would it be to never have to freak out because you had to buy the expensive groceries this month?!  (the expensive groceries for me are laundry soap, toiletries, cleaners, etc.)  I started looking for coupons and found a few, my friend Kay gave me some tips as to where to find more.  After acquiring some coupons, I decided to take this plan for a test drive.  I went shopping at my local Dillon's and after two hours of walking the store and going over every coupon.........

I SAVED OVER $60!!!!

I utilized my Dillon's Plus Card, took those discounts and combined them with coupons that I had brought with me to the store.  That small victory has sent me in a spin of coupon obsession.  I have spent ALL of my free time hunting, printing and sorting coupons.  So no blogging!  Last night I stopped to observe my coupon hoard and was concerned by what I saw.  Every surface I had available was covered with coupons.  I am not sure I can even use that many!  We will see.  I am determined to save some money and build a stock pile.  I will keep you posted.  

If you want to start obsessing over coupons too, here are a few links to get you started....

coupons.com

better-coupons.com

shopathome.com/

target.com

There are several groups you can follow on facebook that will help you find deals too.  Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment