Friday, September 2, 2011

Six Pounds!!!

I weighed myself this morning and I am happy to report that I weighed in at 250 lbs!  That is six pounds since Monday.  Hooray!  So I got to thinking, what weighs six pounds?  So I did some very extensive and serious research, here are the results. 

Here is a large box of pens weighing in at.....SIX POUNDS!!!  6 Pound Pens
Here is a glorious bag of gummy bears weighing in at.....SIX POUNDS!!!! Glorious Gummy Bears
Grandpa here was thrilled to whip out his zucchini for us to admire because it weighs....SIX POUNDS!!!!Gerthy Zucchini
Awesome little plane that can fly the sky's that weighs....SIX POUNDS!!!! Fly Away

Lastly, this precious little pony was born weighing a very cute... SIX POUNDS!!!! My LITTLE Pony

Yippee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment